Simple Returns Process Instructions
- Contact the Customer Service Department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number ( RMAN) at (404) 310-4922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the item(s) using the information on the RMAN that is emailed to you – be sure to purchase shipping insurance
- Email tracking information to email@example.com
Once the item has been delivered to our warehouse, check your email in about 14 – 17 business days for a credit or for further information. If the product has been used and is in a condition that it can be refurbished, there will be a $15.00 re-stocking fee assessed against your purchase dollars. In the event we determine the product cannot be refurbished, we will notify you via e-mail. You can then decide to have it returned to you at your expense or disposed of by us. In this case FIREase will not issue a refund.
Details on Returns Process
- All returns or exchanges must be arranged with our Customer Service Department and be assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMAN).
- To arrange a return please contact us at
- If you need to return an item you may do so within 30 days of the product’s delivery.
- The product must be in new, unused condition. Products ordered with colors are not eligible for return or exchange unless the part is determined to be damaged or defective.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the warehouse in new condition. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
- Please forward tracking information to Customer Service to assist in processing your return.
- Once we receive the return, inspect it, and determine it to be in acceptable condition, we will issue a credit in the original form of payment.
- Please allow 7-14 business days after delivery of the returned item for our Customer Service Department to inspect the return and process your refund.
- The credit should be visible on your credit card statement within 3-5 business days (varies by credit card company) after inspection by our returns team.
- The RMAN number expires 30 days after the date the product was delivered.
- If you attempt to return an item (1) without an RMAN (including refusing delivery), (2) past 30 days or (3) that is in an unacceptable condition, the item will be refused or shipped back to you at your cost; if we choose to accept the return, additional fees will apply.
- In the event that the product is received at our warehouse in a condition which we deem unacceptable, we reserve the right to deny your return. Upon receipt of said unacceptable item we will either refuse it or contact you by email to notify you that the item was received damaged or used.
- If the item was received damaged you may file a claim with your shipping company.
- If the item is received used you may choose to have the item disposed of or have the item returned to you at your expense.
- Damaged or used items will be retained in our warehouse for a maximum of 30 business days unless otherwise requested by the customer in writing prior to disposal. After 30 business days the item will be disposed of or donated.
- Please review your order carefully before submitting it to ensure all information is correct. Custom orders and special product orders, due to their uniqueness, cannot be changed, canceled, or returned for any reason.
Defective or Damaged Merchandise/Missing Parts at time of Delivery
Please thoroughly inspect your products immediately upon delivery. Maintain the original packaging until you have determined that the product is satisfactory. In the rare occurrence that a product arrives damaged, or with missing parts, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. At times, pictures of the damaged item may be required prior to determining a resolution. You must contact us within seven days from the date of delivery to report damaged, missing or defective merchandise. After the seven-day period, the product cannot be reported as damaged, defective, missing parts and/or returned for exchange or refund. If a warranty issue occurs due to a defect in material workmanship we will address that through our warranty guidelines.
Leave a Comment
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and
rel="nofollow" is in use. So, please do not use a spammy keyword or a domain as your name, or it will be deleted. Let us have a personal and meaningful conversation instead.